That’s right! We have a whole brand-new section here, on our own blog site. We have a lots of stuff in store for you all here, with an amazing roster of contributors to the blog. This site has been planned out as not only an extension to Edulix, but also as an infosite in its own right, with varied topics of coverage.
Before we start out with the posts on this blog site, some basic guidelines for the posts:
1) To start off with the blogs, we shall have a team of bloggers, selected from among the active posters in the Edulix community. We will choose from among seniors (those who have started their studies prior to Fall 2011), juniors (those who’ve started their studies in Fall 2011) and applicants (those who will be applying to start studying in Spring 2012 or later). As of now, we have kept the posting access restricted to the people nominated by the moderating team, but if any of you is interested to contribute towards this venture, please let us know.
2) All posting guidelines, rules, regulations and disclaimers that apply to Edulix.com, are also applicable here on the blog. In addition, all rules, regulations, guidelines and disclaimers that apply to a WordPress blog and are imposed by the blog hosting provider, WordPress, also apply in entirely.
3) All posts or comments made on this blog site are subject to review and/or modification and/or approval from the moderating team of Edulix.com and Edulix Blogs.
4) Please do not post requests to get your profile evaluated, your SOP reviewed or any such thing here on the blogs. The blog site is not there for those reasons. Any such posts or comments are liable to be deleted without prior notice.
5) The moderating team of Edulix.com or the Edulix Blog administration/management/editorial team has the right to change any of the aforementioned policies without prior notice.
Now that’s taken care of, good luck to you all and Happy Edulixing!