Rocker.pg Offline
Edulix Active Member

Rocker.pg Offline
Edulix Active Member

Likes Given: 22
Unisearch: Link
RE: Information on European Universities [CS]
Adieos RajnishGarg Smile
(01-20-2012 02:45 PM)RajnishGarg Wrote:  1. I am confused in Letter of Intent. As we are applying to more than one universities, then should we send 4 Letter of Intent or just generic one.

Hmm... Actually there is no information about that on University Admissions in Sweden. If all your intended courses revolve around the same domain generic letter would be perfectly fine. For instance, I am sending a generic SOP for Software Engineering. If you courses are different, for example software engineering vs computer networks, I have no answer to that. Tagging billa to reply.

(01-20-2012 02:45 PM)RajnishGarg Wrote:  2. How to send TOEFL results in the package. ( I just know by sending through ETS on code 9250 for sweden)

You need to send in through ets and also need to send in the photocopy of your student copy so that the can match them together.

(01-20-2012 02:45 PM)RajnishGarg Wrote:  3. Should we need to send "Certified Degree" in the University Envelope?

Nope, just send in the attested copy like other transcripts.

(01-20-2012 02:45 PM)RajnishGarg Wrote:  4. Can we Change the ranking of the university now (On 16 Jan, I still need to pay application fees.)

Technically any changes made after 16th Jan will not be considered. It mentioned somewhere on University Admissions in Sweden. But if the situation permits, it can be taken into account. But I will recommend not to mess things up.

Bank|MyEval|Guide
Decided on Destination??>>Look Here
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2012 03:11 PM by Rocker.pg.)
01-20-2012 03:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information on European Universities [CS] - Rocker.pg - 01-20-2012 03:08 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread