Information on European Universities [CS]
darklift Offline
Edulix Active Member

darklift Offline
Edulix Active Member

Likes Given: 4
Unisearch: Link
RE: Information on European Universities [CS]
The thing is, I already did read your profile and some other threads here. Your Profile is way different than mine in terms of scores and experience. So, the only part I found useful in your profile thread is the one post that mentions Swedish Blondes. Nice to know.

Other than that, I did mention that I found 2 other universities in Finland and that they don't have the course I like. So, yeah I know all the universities you mentioned in the above post except for the other Tampere University which I thought was the same as the one I mentioned.

And, I've already read somewhere that EU universities generally do not need GRE scores. So, again my question whether there are universities in Finland that do need GRE scores during application still stands.

When someone is doing something he/she has never done before, there will always be doubts and clarifications. Even after research, it is best to confirm whether what you found is true with someone who has already done it before. I see you've asked plenty of questions in your thread. So, I don't know why answering to these questions counts as spoon feeding.

Cheers

01-18-2012 04:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information on European Universities [CS] - darklift - 01-18-2012 04:57 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread