Information on European Universities [CS]
Rocker.pg Offline
Edulix Active Member

Rocker.pg Offline
Edulix Active Member

Likes Given: 22
Unisearch: Link
RE: Information on European Universities [CS]
Quote:So, the only part I found useful in your profile thread is the one post that mentions Swedish Blondes. Nice to know.

LOL Laughing Razz

Quote:And, I've already read somewhere that EU universities generally do not need GRE scores. So, again my question whether there are universities in Finland that do need GRE scores during application still stands.

They don't require or even recommend GRE Score. And since you have just average scores, that won't hide your "not-so-bad" score. Instead that'll complicate things up. If I were you, I would choose not to send in the scores. Instead, do you have Letters of Recommendation? They are not required but raise your chances in general. For Tampere University of Technology, LORs are mandatory and requires the recommendors to follow the format provided on their site and seal them in envelopes for the university to open. You should try working on them if don't have them already, that would be a better strategy to increase your chances.

Quote:When someone is doing something he/she has never done before, there will always be doubts and clarifications. Even after research, it is best to confirm whether what you found is true with someone who has already done it before. I see you've asked plenty of questions in your thread. So, I don't know why answering to these questions counts as spoon feeding.

As you must have seen, I myself am applying for Fall,2012 like you. So the answers provided are up to date and you shouldn't worry about validating them. I would take them word by word, if I were you. Anyways, I think I was a bit rude to you in my last post, so pardon me for that Smile

The life is too short for even any minor grudges and I suppose we are level with each other.

BTW I like your confidence there

Good Luck Mate

Bank|MyEval|Guide
Decided on Destination??>>Look Here
01-18-2012 05:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information on European Universities [CS] - Rocker.pg - 01-18-2012 05:48 PM

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend