Germany visa experience for WS-2012
mangleshwar Offline
Edulix Frequent User

mangleshwar Offline
Edulix Frequent User

Likes Given: 0
Unisearch: Link
Germany visa experience for WS-2012
VISA INTERVIEW AT NEW DELHI on 23rd July, 2012(Happy nagpanchmi!!)
Description of VO: Indian, A fat one and way too blunt and ok-ok,has blunt hair cut green suit transparent “Duptta” and no make up(girls mind it)!! Visa Interview Time: 10:15 AM
Counter-6

VO:Sir,Give me your passport and docs
Me:I just hand over passport and 1 set of docs (No greetings from my side!! Bcz I didn’t slept well so confused..Razz )

VO:Give me your fee structure
Me:Mam, My univ only post me admission letter.They didn’t mention the fee structure but I have screenshot of the my Univ which states no tution fee only registration fee is require.

VO:Just give me the screenshot print out.(after 10 secs) she asked how can I believe that this screenshot belongs to your university
Me:Mam,Just read the printout,they have mentioned univ name…(Mindless ques.Isnt it? BTW girls always rockzz in these matters..Razz)

VO:How are you funding youe 2nd year study? And who is the sponsor ?
Me:My mom is funding my 2nd year funding.she has savings and FD and I have also her passbook and FD statement.

VO:What is the source of income of your mother?
Me:Agriculture and my mom have also commercial land and gave her CA vaution report.

She flipped my valuation report,FD statement,mom’s passbook very keenly.She saw the maturing date of FD.IT is 21st oct 2012.She confirmed it from me..and relaxed her lips!!!

VO:Why you have quit your company and where is your ITR?
Me:blah-blah.I didn’t file ITR bcz my salary is not in tax slab(witty ans and damn it works fr me!!)

VO:Give me your orginals.
ME.I handed all da docs which I am collecting from last 6 monthts,

VO:After microscopic test of my docs she asked me about 10th marksheet and certificate(I have already given my 12th certificate and MS.)
Me.Ok mam,I handed him 10th MS and ceti with german translation and then she asked how much you pay for german translate(man mein aaya aise pooch rehi hai jaise ye hi de degi mere paise..).

VO;I have arranged your one set of docs,Just arrange your second set of docs as it is.
MeSurprisedk

I just arranged docs as she sais and in mean time she interviewed 2 person.One of them is sardar…and he is unable to show his 2nd year proof so VO asked him to submit his 2nd year proof later(after conversation in telephone).This sardar took lot of tym.And after 45 mins I again went to counter no 6(“O re Womaniya” ..song of Gang of wasseypur was spinning in my head..I say just go off frm my mind dam I had interview…Anurag kashyap direction suks me>>Razz)

VO:Just give me your docs and DD,One photo and passport .
Me. Mam,I have dd of 4200.

VOVery Happyo you have cash?
Me :No.(I have but denied her becz dd cancel cost me same 100 bucks .so Whats da point to go bank agin for cancellation of DD)

VOSurprisedk,give it to me, but I will give you receipt of 4100.
Me Surprisedk(Just one dialogue from Once upon of time in Mumbai Hit in my mind…”Jao,Sultan mirza ko duaoon mein yaad rekhna”,…Razz…Razz)

VO:Sir,Just fill the question set asap,bcz other candidates are waiting.
Me.Ok,just give it to me.

So its over at 11.45.I filled the question set and handed over to her and take da receipt of 4100 and came back by bus no 492..listening song..tera kya hoga rama re….Figer crossed for visa….Smile

Submitted DOCS(as arrange by visa officer)
1.Visa form
2.Declaration form
3.Univ admission letter
4.Univ accommodation confirmation
5.Univ fee structure(screenshot)
6.gre score card
7.Toefl score card.
8.Photocopy of passport
9.DB acnt statement
10.Four year marksheets of B.tech
11.University degree certificate
12.HSS MARKsheet and certi+ german translation of it(as I am from UP board)
13.SSC MARKsheet and certi+ german translation of it
14.Sponsor affidavit photocopy
15.Sponsor bank statement+ photocopy of passbook
16.Sponsor FD statement
17.Sposor ID proof
18.CA valuation report.
19.Company work exp certificate
20.Compnay relieving letter
21.Compnay salry slip
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2012 07:55 PM by mangleshwar.)
06-17-2012 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
akashdes Offline
Edulix Frequent User

akashdes Offline
Edulix Frequent User

RE: Germany visa experience for WS-2012
Any one appeared for visa interview at Mumbai consulate this year(2012).
Plz share the experience.It will really help.
06-17-2012 03:58 PM
ravekanth Offline
Edulix Senior Member

ravekanth Offline
Edulix Senior Member

Please check the German Visa sticky and other threads.

Aalto | COSSE | EMCL | RWTH(MI) | TU Dortmund(A&R)
UTAustin | PSU(IST) | TAMU | RPI(IT&WS) | SUNY SB |SUNY B | UFL
At: RWTH (MI)
Note: I can only answer general queries on applications or maybe visa rules/queries about the courses I applied to. I am no good at Profile Evals.
06-18-2012 10:00 PM
M2G2 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

M2G2 Offline
Edulix Frequent User

Anyone appeared for visa interview (Mumbai consulate) recently (June2012). Please share your visa experience, any additional documents (other than listed on the website) required.
06-20-2012 06:36 PM
mangleshwar Offline
Edulix Frequent User

mangleshwar Offline
Edulix Frequent User

(06-20-2012 06:36 PM)M2G2 Wrote:  Anyone appeared for visa interview (Mumbai consulate) recently (June2012). Please share your visa experience, any additional documents (other than listed on the website) required.

DOCS required in visa interview...

Mumbai :

• Application form
• Passport
• 2 photographs
• Demand draft for visa fees
• Letter of Admission
• Mark sheets and certificates
• Proof of English Language proficiency
• Proof of German Language proficiency
• Proof of financial means
• Declaration of authenticity of documents submitted

This intrvw has given by ravisharma1987 ...plz tage me if you have any problem for VI....rave has done great job..lets njoy his exp...

My(ravi sharma) experience at Embassy

Visa Interview @ New Delhi Embassy
1. Reached embassy at 7:45 for 8:15 AM appointment.
2. Got into embassy at sharp 8:15 AM. They didn't allow before this.
3. Got the counter number and reached at the counter. I was the first one in the queue.
4. Went to the counter and wished the person (A lady) good morning, she replied for the same.
5. She asked for the documents and I asked if she wants the file but she said she dosn't want to take the file. Just pass on the documents.
6. She fired first question “Where did you hear about this university”. I answer quickly. (had done enough homework )
7. She had a look on my university letter and then asked my score in TOEFL. (As my letter was a conditional letter and I had to score a minimum of 88. So I guess she confirmed the score)
8. She scanned the other documents and sorted them in the order which is specified on the website as the required docs list.
9. She looked at my affidavit and asked what it was for, I replied it was my brother's affidavit of support. Then she scanned the salary slips of last one year and took out the ITR copies and said she didn't need that. (I had provided the full 1 Year of salary slip so no problem)
10. She then checked the letter from bank which mentioned about 10,000 Euro in sponsor's account. So no problem again. Also saw the bank statement.
11. I also had the FD statements but she didn't accept it and removed from the stack.
12. Now she saw the other affidavit and asked the same question what it was. I replied it was my father's letter of support. Then she asked for bank statement, I showed but it was not of A4 size (I made a silly mistake here, I should have taken a photo state of the A4 size) She put it out and the ITR copies also. She said she can't take any document which is not of A4 size or not in English or German.
13. She created the set of all the required docs of her choice and told me to create an identical set.
14. I came out, created an identical set (in order with all the docs)
15. She called me again and gave me a list of questions which I had to fill. Here are the questions which I remember still:
a. Why do you want to Germany, why this course?
b. What is your TOEFL score?
c. Name of the HSC and medium of instruction.
d. Name of the Secondary school and medium of instruction.
e. Name of some scientists in my domain. (For me it was Computer Science)
f. Name of some English authors whose books you have read and which was the last book you read in English.
g. What are your plans after MS?

She took the DD and one photo. Took my passport and put a small stamp which shows that I have applied for a student visa.
She told me to wait for the intimation from VFS and I need not to come to embassy again.

That is it. She didn't check the originals and also not the address proof.

Hope this helps Very Happy

(This post was last modified: 06-21-2012 08:44 AM by mangleshwar.)
06-21-2012 08:28 AM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this thread