Edulix
What are my chances???? - Printable Version

+- Edulix (http://www.edulix.com/forum)
+-- Forum: II. Profile Evaluation Phase (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: U.K., Europe , Asia & Australia Admissions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: What are my chances???? (/showthread.php?tid=116998)

What are my chances???? - TU d - 07-24-2012 10:26 AM

Guys here is my profile:
x-76

xii-91

UG(EEE)-78

2 years work exp in HCL tech(software Sad ) project in TNEB.. do i stand a chance of an admit in TU Darmstadt EPE.. pls help out.. any ideas? how about FH aachen Energy systems.. is it a gud choice?

RE: What are my chances???? - UtherPendragon - 07-24-2012 10:32 AM

@[TU d]

Welcome to Edulix.

Please read the Profile Eval guide in my signature carefully. Format your thread title accordingly.

Please update your Infobank as well (link in my signature).Have you given GRE,IELTS etc?

Recommend you do some more research,make a longer,rough list and then update the first post with it.Link in my signature. Seniors will then suggest,append and edit.

Once you do this, tag seniors.

This may seem like a lot of work.Its a lot easier than it looks and the wealth of feedback you get is worth it. Just go through the other Profile Evaluation threads.That helps in university selection.

If you have any further problems please tag me like this @[X] where X is the username in my case UtherPendragon.

All the Best Smile

RE: What are my chances???? - TU d - 07-24-2012 11:23 AM

@[UtherPendragon] bro..i m balamurali from chennai.. completed my UG(Electrical and Electronics engg) from anna university chennai.. x-76 xII-91 UG-78% working in HCL technologies(1.5 years exp) as of now.. Project IN TNEB(tamilnadu Electricty board). attended some symposiums.. do stand a chance in TU darmstadt and how about FH aachen energy systems... is it a gud option for me(since am a electrical student) and am from a middle class family... how about the job opportunities upon my graduation and the companies for internships... how about my chance in fh aachen... waiting for ur reply eagerly.. it ll be a lot helpful..

Thanks in advance Smile
@[UtherPendragon] IELTS band 6.5 bro..i m balamurali from chennai.. completed my UG(Electrical and Electronics engg) from anna university chennai.. x-76 xII-91 UG-78% working in HCL technologies(1.5 years exp) as of now.. Project IN TNEB(tamilnadu Electricty board). attended some symposiums.. do stand a chance in TU darmstadt and how about FH aachen energy systems... is it a gud option for me(since am a electrical student) and am from a middle class family... how about the job opportunities upon my graduation and the companies for internships... how about my chance in fh aachen... waiting for ur reply eagerly.. it ll be a lot helpful..

Thanks in advance
@[JT_daniel]
Guys here is my profile:
x-76

xii-91

UG(EEE)-78

2 years work exp in HCL tech(software ) project in TNEB.. do i stand a chance of an admit in TU Darmstadt EPE.. pls help out.. any ideas? how about FH aachen Energy systems.. is it a gud choice?
@[UtherPendragon]

appyling for
TU darmstadt EPE
Fh aachen ENergy systems
RWTH EPE
H_da PE

RE: What are my chances???? - UtherPendragon - 07-24-2012 11:49 AM

Hi Balamurali,

Good that you've done this much so far. So what you need to do is put all the relevant information (IELTS score, projects etc) in your Infobank.

Now I'm not a German university expert. But there are a lot seniors here who are and with your Infobank they will tell you your chances, suggest what you should do and in general answer your queries.

Do this (will take 5 minutes as you've already written most of the info in your post) and I will tag the German university seniors I can find and they will help you.

Tag me or PM if you have any more problems.

All the Best Smile

Tagging @[Speed]

RE: What are my chances???? - TU d - 07-25-2012 08:35 AM

@[UtherPendragon] i have updated my info bank.. can u pls tag some seniors who could help me out...universities in germany.. i also need to know whether i would be eligible to do my masters in Automation as i am an electrical engg student..

RE: What are my chances???? - ravekanth - 07-25-2012 08:55 AM

@[TU d] Why don't you rename your thread and restructure the initial post like it says in the Profile Eval Guide in UtherPendragons signature.